I got these questions from Julia’s blog and today I have time to participate.
1. Where is your favorite place to think, reflect and pray?
I’d have to say in bed
or driving in my car
….those are two places which are usually quite. I’ve started the practice of trying to set an intention for my day every morning before I get out of bed.
2. Did you believe in Santa as a kid?
Oh did I?! My grandparents lived in Colorado for a while when I was young. I remember going to the “North Pole” to sit on the “real” Santa’s lap…he brought me a baby doll that I saw in his workshop…I still have her! I think I believed in Santa until about 5th grade….to be honest, I still believe
3. What is your favorite kind of Christmas cookies? You can add a recipe if you have time.
Hmmmm, I’m not much of a cookie person, so I don’t have a favorite kind of Christmas cookie…..does that make me odd?
However, I love, Love, LOVE fudge….especially with walnuts in it….that is one thing that I have a hard time passing up!
4. Did you grow up around any of your grandparents?
I was especially fortunate to have 4 grandparents and 4 great-grandparents until I was in high school….I grew up around all of them and have many fond memories.
5. What is your favorite winter sport-skiing, skating, sledding, others(? ) ? If you live in a warm place what is your favorite winter sport when the Olympics are televised?
My favorite winter sport would be sledding if we ever got enough snow…..I remember sledding a LOT when I was younger,
but it seems now we get more ice than snow. I actually like just about everything about the winter Olympics, but my favorites would be ice-skating, luge, the downhill skiing jumpers, downhill skiers and snowboarders….yes, LOVE winter Olympics!