Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reverse hooking…..

a) celibacy

b) giving people money to practice abstinence

c) pulling out loops of hooking and then re-hooking them

 

Okay, I think you know the answer!

Yesterday, I reverse hooked the bottom half of the large leaf and all of the little striped grasses,

but I DID FINISH the garden rug

…..it still needs to be pressed and bound, but first I decided to use up the extra linen and hook two 9x13 pieces that I can use as gifts…

.

I think they would make nice casserole trivets.  Trying to use up my worms for these two projects.

 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend….it was cold and gloomy yesterday…perfect for hooking….today, just cold!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you! You finished your garden rug (I love your interpretations of 'reverse hooking') and you are using your noodle or using your noodles!! Productive you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy ~
    Woo hoo!!! Congrats to you on finishing the garden rug.
    I LOVE your definitions of reverse hooking. Sure made me chuckle!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Garden Rug! So colorful and beautifully hooked!

    ReplyDelete