Wednesday, December 1, 2010

O Happy Day!

Every day I go to Petfinder and check on the dogs that are featured on my blog.

When I went there yesterday it showed that Zack has an adoption pending…..keep your fingers crossed for him….he is with the same rescue where we got Big Truvy, so that holds a special place in my heart.

 

Also, it is showing that McGee is on hold…this sounds promising for him too!  I picked him because he looks so much like my Lonnie!

 

I’ll have pictures of the finished entryway soon…..my batteries are dead on my camera, so they are getting recharged.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I sure hope that the two beautiful dogs gets adopted soon. They look like nice dogs that could use a warm and loving home. Good luck.

    I've got the same problem with my camera. I think that I need to have a spare battery for when I just have to take a picture of something special. Can't wait to see your room finished. You never disappoint. JB

    ReplyDelete