Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Happy Place

I know you’ve just been dyeing to know what Kenny did with the broken glass that he drug in a few days ago……..

He’s used it to cover the soil of one of his potted plants in the sunroom.

Look how it catches the sun and adds a little “bling”.

Not that this room NEEDS much bling…..it gets more blinged out every day…..some of the recent additions include hot pink pillows….sculptural pieces and an old iron settee….

…..and then there are the swag lamps…..I really need to get a picture of them in the evening when they are lit up…..it’s such a happy room!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, Tammy! What are you...some primitive, some totally modern...whatever! I love seeing what you do and what you work with and what you love and what you add. It's not my style at all, but fun, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacque, I feel like I'm always in transition....what can I say....I get bored easily :)The only things I've had long-term are my job and Kenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy,
    What an awesome room! Those tall sculpture pieces are wonderful and love the lamps! Full of life and colorful yet a sense of calm and happiness. I think that you have captured yours and Kenny's personalities perfectly! That broken glass for the plants.......tell Kenny he needs his own TV show on HGTV!!

    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea. Way to go Kenny!
    Happy 4th to the both of you.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW That room is amazing. Hot, hot hot!

    ReplyDelete