The luminosity of this cow painting by Diane Whitehead available on eBay.
A recipe for “guilt-free chocolate cake”…..I made this earlier in the week….it’s chocolate-y without the guilt…..I liked it, but I still say I’d rather have a small bite of something REALLY decadent, than a big slice of something that is just “ok”……but swimsuit season is on it’s way!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and cocoa. Combine the egg whites, egg, water and yogurt; add to dry ingredients and beat well. Pour into a 10-cup fluted tube pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
New paisley cushions for the front porch bench from Cynthia Rowley….nabbed at TJ Maxx for a song.
Fenway Park ivy…..greening up around the front door.
Bright umbrellas in the garden
Tree peonies in bloom
Rug hooking in the news (click on picture to go to article and video)
Another article here (click on picture to read article)