Ahhhhhh, not perfect, but so much better than it was yesterday!
1. Summer clothes have been packed away
2. Junky shelf is still junky, but moved it to the corner
3. Slate sealer has a new home under the kitchen sink
4. 4th of July doll and pillow have been packed away.
6. Selvedges have a new home on the wire shelves
7. Puritan frame now has a home on the wire shelf
8. Cutter has a new home as well
9. Knitting also has a home on the wire shelf…hope to knit it up and complete that off my check list
10. Air has been sucked out of the bag and quilts are put away in the linen closet
11. Shark’s head from Halloween costume got put in the trash
12. Cleopatra’s rug was hung and some other rugs got new spaces on the floor….now that you can see it!
13. Random books, put away or put in piles to be returned to their rightful owners.
I still have a few places that I’d like to tweek, but overall it feels so good not to have to walk into my studio and trip over EVERYTHING!