Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone seen my mojo?

I'm feeling more and more like I've lost or misplaced my mojo......

Maybe it's all the home remodeling going on and feeling like I'm tied to my house every single day that I have a day off.

Sure, there are always things that need to be done around here....but I'm just so tired of HAVING to be here...it's getting on my last nerve!

Or maybe it's that I'm trying to let my hair grow out and that is also getting on my nerves.....I'm seriously thinking of going back to short.....
I miss my short hair...
it was so easy,
so quick,
so chic....
now I find myself spending so much more time trying to get my hair to do something...anything....
hot rollers,
curling iron,
hairspray....
it's just so freakin' tedious!

Sorry to rant, but just had to "get it out of my system".

No comments:

Post a Comment