Saturday, October 10, 2009

34 degrees

Yes, I woke up this morning to weather that is 34 degrees and I couldn’t be happier!!! I love cold weather, I love sweaters,

(sweater from Anthropologie)

I love mittens

(mittens from Valerie Weberpal)

and scarves

(scarf from Island Sweet)

and hats

(hat from Patagonia)

and coats…..YAY.

I love the red coat….slim fit, but with that awesomely huge collar!!!  Also in love with this darling vest….love the ruffly edge on it!!!! (both from Nordstrom)  I don’t know if I’ve mentioned that both my husband and I have a real PROBLEM with coats….it boarders on a fetish!

Looking back, none of the items I picked even remotely go together, but I love them all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I LOVE cold weather. So much better than summer heat, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I hate cold weather. Hate scarves, mittens (even though I wear them), but I DO LOVE that red coat! That is me..... Oh, and I am not a hat person. Last time I wore one seriously was for my brothers wedding (one of those BIG brim hats in PEACH lol). Back in the
    70's..
    Can't quite say I've heard of a coat "fetish". That's new to me Tammy lol! But with your short hair, I'm sure you are "styling" in anything you put on!

    ReplyDelete