Saturday, July 25, 2009

I can’t buy everything I want….

….if I did, where would I put it all?

Here are some “finds” on eBay this morning.

I have no affiliation with any of these sellers….just admiring their wares.

This wonderful braided ottoman footstool! Now that is cool! The top lifts off!

Click on the picture to go to the auction.

Here is an interesting rug….I might actually have a place for it….weird enough to be cute! Click on the picture to go to the auction

This is the backside of it…..does anyone know the technique used to make this? I’m curious.

 

Here is a cool braided pillow….I think the shipping is a bit high, but it’s great! Again, click on the pic to go to the auction.

I’m allergic to cats, but this is adorable….a cat thread holder!

Click on the top picture to go to the auction.

Here is an old sterilizer cabinet….cool shape! Great to house a collection….would have been perfect for my salt and pepper shakers!

Click on the pic to go to the auction.

A knife/utensil rack? Sheri, this would look great in your kitchen!

Okay, that’s it for today. Happy shopping!

Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Tammy...it's always fun to come visit your blog. One just never knows what you're going to have going on. Love it! Love your finds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I love the utensil hanger, but I am more inclined right now to bid on that little sterilizer cabinet for my bathroom! Wouldn't that be great with q-tips and cotton balls in some great little jars? (I just happen to have about 20 little apothecary jars sitting around empty!) If you don't want it, I'm going to bid on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri,
    Bid away! That would look great in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete