Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I haven't been blogging as much as normal, because my digital camera has been on the fritz. It's maddening! Sometimes it will run long enough to take videos and other times I can't get it to turn on at all.....

....me thinks it's time to go shopping and get a new one.

Here is one of the last pictures I was able to snap the other day. Kenny and I came home from taking the dogs on a long walk and I found this huge-mongous vase of flowers sitting on my front porch.

Beautiful!

They are from my aunt Jo An.
The vase can be used to put crushed ice in and chill a bottle of wine....how wonderful is that?!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers and what a cool vase. Double duty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bouquet! Someone must really think alot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One cool bouquet! Good to see your post!

    ReplyDelete