Saturday, June 14, 2008

Miracles in the rain



Yesterday we had a huge rainstorm....it must have started around 8-9 am and it just rained and rained and rained.


Click here to see video of a guy kayaking down the street!




It's nice to see folks making lemonade out of lemons!

Both of the dogs, Cleopatra and Lonnie, had to stay home alone during all of this and they were pretty much exhausted by the time we got home from work. They are both scared of storms, but at least yesterday they had each other.

I was tired as well after taking some allergy medicine in the afternoon and Lonnie and I caught a nap together on the bunk bed.....have you ever seen a dog who is such a lover?....he just can't seem to get close enough.




This morning, I went outside to start our pool motor and part of my daily chore is to clean out the skimmer basket. I assumed it would be full of flowers and worms and what not from the storm, but I never expected this!I must admit, I was a bit startled when I pulled off the cover! Who knows how long this little one has been in there.....it's a miracle it survived the storm!

May you also be sheltered from the storms of life,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment