Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wool and yarn and hot water


Yay!
The binding yarn for Billie is dry!!!
I've got hot water with high pressure since the new hot water heater was installed.


Taking a shower is like being in a car wash now!


I love it!!!
I'm multi-tasking this morning.....dyeing up more wool for Simply Fibers and eBay, hooking on this sheep challenge rug for the Primitive Rug Hooking Group that I'm in and trying to take more pictures of de-stashing wool for Etsy!!
I guess I have to admit that I like to stay busy!!
Here's a little peep of the challenge rug in progress. I sent 200 wool strips (one color) to the challenge coordinator (Maria) as did 20 other participants. Then she sent 5 of each color to everyone....so I ended up with all of these odd colored strips of wool that I have to make "fit" into this sheep patterned rug....the challenge deadline is January 6th check back for the unveiling!!!
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy


2 comments:

  1. Tammy...can't wait for tomorrow to see all the great rugs...I had so much fun hooking mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy!

    What a wonderful shock to check your blog and see my name.....Put a huge smile on my red-headed topped head. Hope your 2008 is the best ever.

    Hugs from California
    Billie aka billiescissorhands

    ReplyDelete