Sunday, October 28, 2007

Retail therapy

I truly know that buying "stuff" is not a good way to cope with grief, but while shopping for my niece's birthday gift at Target I just couldn't resist these shirts....and at just $5-7....it is totally in my budget.





I'm going to wear this crow shirt to my niece's birthday party today....probably with a long sleeved t-shirt underneath...yes, it's finally starting to cool off here in the Midwest.....thank goodness!
Add some low rise jeans and kickin' pointy boots and it's a hip/casual ensemble.




Then I also got these to wear closer to Christmas....I know, it will be here before we know it and I haven't started shopping yet.


yes....these were just $5 each and chock full of bling!!!







Here is the bag of goodies that I'm taking to Madison today.....so girly and frou-frou!!! Don't forget....it's all about the presentation!


Go forth and be creative,



Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I want your pointy black boots! Need to get me some of those...

    hope you're doing ok :)
    catherine

    ReplyDelete