Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oops! I did it AGAIN!

I fell in love with yet another pattern by Maria of Star Rug Company!!!
This is Miss Matilda and I just love the way she turned out!
Yes, the fascination with making pillows continues!
I tried to hook her in colors that my niece, Madison, who just turned 9, will love. Her favorite colors used to be pink and purple, but recently she informed me that now her favorite colors are orange and black. No pink in this but I hit all of the other colors!
I think from the back you can appreciate how BRIGHT that orange really is....almost neon!!
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...oops I did it again...a girl after my own heart! WOW...are you on a roll or what? Good going...that pillow is precious! Keep on Hookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pillow is just too cute! Your hookin hands much be ON FIHA!! :P
    That Maria has some of the cutest designs, doesn't she?!?! Keep hookin woman!!!
    xo
    Bren

    ReplyDelete