I had an interesting discussion about commenting on blogs with one
of my fellow bloggers on Tuesday.
I thought it would make for an interesting conversation here on my blog.
If you have a blog and someone comments on your post, do you feel like you
have to reciprocate and comment on their blog?
Are you a person who reads lots of blogs, but rarely comments?
Would you be put off if there were no place to leave a comment?
- I read several blogs, but rarely comment
- I like when people leave a comment on my blog
- I like it that I’ve been out and about and lots of people have stopped me to tell me that they read my blog….even though they don’t leave comments
- If I don’t comment on your blog, it doesn’t mean I don’t like your blog, it just means I don’t feel like I have anything pertinent to add to the conversation
- I rarely do the “reciprocal comment”….who has time for that? Okay, maybe some of you do, but I don’t feel like I do…..plus, I think that’s a little manipulative or perhaps “overly polite”. I guess what I’m saying….I don’t comment on people’s blogs, so they will come over and comment on my blog.