Are you a list maker?
I always have some sort of list going….whether it’s on paper or in my head.
I just list EVERYTHING
Do I always get to “the list”…..yeah, not usually….I am a huge procrastinator
However, today I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed, so I thought I’d share the big things on my list today…..that’s way more fun than actually getting off the computer and tackling it!
* Pack away summer clothes (I know, it’s February, but I still haven’t done this)
* List at least 1 item on eBay (so many things to get rid of here)
* Order Turbo Tax to start taxes
* Go to antiques show (this is the fun thing on the list, that I know will get done)
* Organize clothes closet, boots and shoes
Tackling the clothes and closet is the one that always BITES….going through everything
and trying to cull out what you want to keep and what you want to get rid of.
But, on the up-side…I always feel so much better once it’s finished!
If I get all of those things done, then here are my other things “to do”
Paint fireplace surround…..yes, now that we have the dark slate on there, the white is just TOO WHITE
Clean out my 2 “junk” drawers
Laundry….yes, that’s always on the list!
Are you a list maker? Do you have any hints for getting things done?