Friday, November 5, 2010

Why I love autumn

The bright, brilliant colors that fade into each other…..

the way the sun seems lower in the sky and makes those really long shadows…..

the crunching of the leaves under your feet…….

 

Today is a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. Today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever. In its place is something you have left behind. Let it be something good!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    Don't you wish these kinds of autumn days would last a little longer than they do! Although our autumn weather is sticking around a little longer than usual this year. I love the smell of the leaves and air!
    Thank-you for your sweet comment on my rug! I find it hard to step out of my color zone. I think the same way that we need to do it as artists.
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, thanks for sharing your beautiful fall photos with us. The colors are intoxicating. I think that you last statement is so true. It's really food for thought. Have a great weekend. JB

    ReplyDelete