Saturday, March 8, 2008

Huge appetite


I've had a huge appetite for reading lately....I've been reading lots of books about balance, de-cluttering as well as some fun reading....if you want to see what I'm reading just go to the bar at the right to take a look. I'll try to update this frequently as my reading list changes.

Generally, I tend to read more in the summer time. Since I've read "The Secret" I've been rather fascinated with the subject of the Law of Attraction.
Just think if you watched this video to start your day.....doesn't it put you in that positive state to make great things happen in your life.





I've been fortunate to generally always be a happy person. I feel that I'm an optomist.....I always try to look at the good and not the bad and I've been blessed to have so many good things in my life.
Do I watch the evening news?

no


Do I think about why things that I want to have or do probably won't happen?
no

Do I see myself in my mind DOING what I WANT TO DO?

yes

Do I just sit around all day and visualize?

no...


I think I do my part to go out and make things happen.


Just something to think about.

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy

    WOW...your blog post today was so very inspiring (even more than usual)!

    My sister just finished reading 'The Secret' and is passing it along to me...cannot wait to read it! That video is awesome...thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy. Great post. I noticed that you have my Articles of Intent blog on your blogroll. Thank you so much. I wrote about you today on my other blog at http://inourownwords.blogspot.com.
    Thanks for the inspiration. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your kind words on my blog tammy. i know you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What has it been...5 years or so that we've been friends and yet, I remain in constant awe of you. Just wanted to say I love your blog, the video clip you put on here today, and your positive energy. Have a great day. kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy,
    I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to your postings! Your pictures keep getting better and better. Just wonderful!
    Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete