Thursday, March 20, 2008

A fun night at Simply Fibers

What a fun night everyone had last night! Simply Fibers is such an incredibly inspiring place to be! Here are just a few pics I snapped last night.


Dulcy knitting.....



Sandy's cute little basket of wool worms

Katie's "Yearling" rug in progress

Another one of Dulcy's purses.....this one has lavender...a pattern from Karen Kahle


Beautiful yarns bathed in sunlight
Sheri's floral hit and miss rug in progress

Debbie.....all the way from Parsons, Kansas re-learning how to hook
Robin, also from Parsons, Kansas got a refresher course from the group as well.
Patti's runner that she is working on....a pattern from Searsport Rug Hooking

Sandy's floral rug in progress....a pattern from Nola Hooks.



A funky knit hat
JoLynn's robin pulling a basket of eggs in progress

A beautifully knitted throw

Rita's cat rug....ready to be bound

beautiful sock yarns
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy...I so envy that you belong to such a creative group! I don't have one around here and I know that I am losing out. Thanks so much for sharing all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have found your blog. I'm new to hooking, and your pics of other's work is answering alot of questions for me!

    Thanks for your lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have a great group to hook with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say Happy Easter. Great pictures by the way. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete