Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tag....You're it!


I've been tagged by Betty at Primitive Betty's to play this middle name game.



To play the game...... you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Lanet.....I actually like my middle name better than my first name!
Perhaps that's because since I was in kindergarten there was always another Tammy in my class. In x-ray school, I was one of 3 Tammy's in my class and 1 of eight in the radiology department.
I even had a room mate named Tammy....now THAT got confusing when the phone rang!!
Here goes...



L-LEARNER-I love to learn new things....crafts, techniques, new words, etc.



A-ADORING- I adore my husband and dogs...they are simply the best!



N-NICE....maybe sounds kind of boring, but I think I'm nice



E-EXPERIMENTAL- I like to try new things...but it takes something special to hold my interest



T-TIRELESS-the busier I am, the happier I am.....maybe that's why I'm writing this at 1 in the morning :)

Now it looks like I need to tag 5 more folks to play.....
hmmmmm......
let's see........
who should it be.......
how about.......
Meg at The Magpie Nest
Cat at She's Sew Slye

Cindy at Wills Art
Toni at Rabbit Hill Creations
Jacque at The Doodles of My Mind

Go forth and be creative,

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment