Saturday, September 25, 2010

One thing leads to another

I found boots like similar to the ones I posted about last Saturday and they came Thursday……not quite as high on the legs as the other ones, but they will definitely work….can’t wait for it to get cooler so I can wear them…..now I’m on the hunt for the perfect outfit to wear them with.

Funny how losing a few pounds makes you, okay maybe not you. me want to SHOP!

I’m also loving this velvet jacket, I love how it’s cut like a jean jacket, but it’s VELVET…..YUM!

 

Ann Taylor Loft

The other thing I can’t get out of my mind is a faux fur vest…..I just think they look like FUN! Here are a few I’m looking at….on this next one…it’s the VEST people, not the OUTFIT!

Express

Did you notice the sparkle at the neckline? Soooo ME!

Maybe it’s the STYLING that has me all WANTING so many things…..I love how some people have a knack for being able to put things together and look so effortless…..I knew it took a lot of thought, but it just looks like they pulled clothes they love out of their closet and just threw them on!

This is the other vest I’m waffling on…..

Piperlime

Below is my ultimate outfit!  The dress is from Target, so I might stop by and try that on today!

Autumn Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment