I got this award from Vicki over at Hogscald Holler
Here are the rules of this Kreativ Blogger Award. I must list 7 things about me that you may not know, and then I’m supposed to pass it on to 7 more people.
Feeling lazy today, but here are my 7 things.
1. I can’t stand having a messy kitchen, but mess anywhere else in the house really doesn’t bother me.
2. I prefer having on socks or shoes to going barefoot.
3. I dated my husband off and on for 7 years before we got married.
4. I miss my short hair….not sure why I’m growing it out….to get it back in a pony tail again, so I can cut it off short?
5. I love living in a place where you can see the changing seasons.
6. I had a fear of public speaking in high school so I signed up to try out for graduation speaker, just for the sake of practicing my public speaking in front of a small group.
I was selected to speak and had to speak in front of thousands of people on graduation day….needless to say, that day was a blur….I don’t remember most of it.
Now public speaking doesn’t bother me at all. I have spoken at graduation for my radiology class and took first place in a scientific paper presentation when I was in nuclear medicine school.
7. I love glam, but I’m really a geeky girl at heart.
Did any of these surprise you?