Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ain’t this sweet?!

I got this award from Vicki over at Hogscald Holler

Here are the rules of this Kreativ Blogger Award.  I must list 7 things about me that you may not know, and then I’m supposed to pass it on to 7 more people.

Feeling lazy today, but here are my 7 things.

1. I can’t stand having a messy kitchen, but mess anywhere else in the house really doesn’t bother me.

2.  I prefer having on socks or shoes to going barefoot.

3.  I dated my husband off and on for 7 years before we got married.

4.  I miss my short hair….not sure why I’m growing it out….to get it back in a pony tail again, so I can cut it off short?

5.  I love living in a place where you can see the changing seasons.

 

6.  I had a fear of public speaking in high school so I signed up to try out for graduation speaker, just for the sake of practicing my public speaking in front of a small group.

I was selected to speak and had to speak in front of thousands of people on graduation day….needless to say, that day was a blur….I don’t remember most of it.

Now public speaking doesn’t bother me at all. I have spoken at graduation for my radiology class and took first place in a scientific paper presentation when I was in nuclear medicine school.

 

7.  I love glam, but I’m really a geeky girl at heart.

Did any of these surprise you?

No comments:

Post a Comment