Saturday, June 16, 2007

Catching up!

Yes, after looking at lots of different books, magazines and websites, I'm trying to get caught up and put some of this inspiration into action! I got this cute little leaf print skirt at Target, but don't really have a cute casual shirt to wear with it....so....I've created my own.

The t-shirt....I've had it for a few years, so it's totally broken in.....I've cut out the neck of the shirt and made it into a v-neck and then went back and blanket stitched around the edge with pearl cotton....then I got out some wool scraps and made leaf designs and sewed them onto the shirt....can't wait to wear it!



My next project is going to be making a little pool bag out of these patriotic fabrics....I'm planning on making at least 2...one for my niece and one for myself....these will be great to tote sunglasses, sunscreen and a good summer read!


Lastly, this is a little rug that I hooked a few years ago....I believe the design is by Pris Butler....I love the colors on this one...they make me happy!
Go forth and be creative,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment