Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Upset stomach?

I swear, some days I would get to work and feel like I was

going to puke my socks up.  That’s weird, I don’t feel like I’m

coming down with anything.

Oh yeah, I took my vitamins on an empty stomach!  I’m not talking

just any vitamins….I had searched out vitamins that were made from

whole foods and I was paying quite a bit for them, as well as other

supplements that weren’t included in the multi-vitamins.

Little did I know that these “whole food” vitamins still contained

synthetic stablizers and other crap:

Check the label of your current multi-vitamin.

None of these ingredients should be a part of any natural health program.

Polysorbate 80

Hydrogenated Oils

Sodium Benzoate

Colorings and dyes

Crystalline fructose

Aspartame, Sucralose (Splenda), Saccharin

Silicon Dioxide

Polyethylene Glycol

Titanium Dioxide

Fillers and binders of any kind

Many of the additives on the above list are known carcinogens.

No one should take a health product containing toxic additives!

At the end of October, I had surgery, and part of my healing process

was having Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy sessions.

This is where I ran across the most wonderful, what I call,

Super Vitamins.  My Certified Natural Health Practitioner, Rhonda Cavin,

introduced me to Miri Vita Daily Wellness formula.

I asked her if I had to take the vitamins with food or if I could take them

on an empty stomach.  She told me that there is nothing synthetic

in the vitamins and that they are organic and non-GMO.  Once

opened, the vitamins have to be refrigerated because they have no

artificial preservatives.

I asked her how it tasted….she gave me a sample…hmm, not bad.  Kind

of tastes like a fruit roll-up.

So, long story short, I’ve been using this since November and I’m

SOLD on this product….so much so, that I’ve become a distributor!

Daily Wellness is the next best thing to eating a completely balanced diet

of healthful, organic and unprocessed whole foods. This liquid nutritional

provides all the organic vitamins, ionic minerals, antioxidants, enzymes

and other phytonutrients to replenish depleted nutrient stores, alkalize

your cells and tissues and provide the foundation for rejuvenated health now and long into the future.

Features & Benefits


• Delivers comprehensive, full-spectrum array of vitamins, minerals, amino

acids and other crucial phytonutrients from botanical/floral sources

• Alkalizes cells, tissues and blood for balanced body pH

• Helps prevent and reverse damage from acidic state and free radicals
• Provides the potent nutrient delivery and assimilation benefits of Humic and Fulvic Acid                                   

• Helps detoxify cells, restore and maintain optimal cellular function

• Promotes optimal state of energy, vitality, metabolism and overall wellness

• Offers support to all major body systems and organs, including immune, cardiovascular,

nervous and endocrine systems

• Provides anti-aging and youth-promoting benefits

Key Ingredients


• Humic and Fulvic Acid deliver comprehensive spectrum of vitamins, trace minerals,

amino acids and more

• 74+ organic minerals

• 10+ vitamins

• 18 amino acids

• Full-spectrum phytonutrients, including amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and more!

If you live in the Springfield, MO area, you can pick your vitamins up in Springfield and save

yourself the shipping price.

 

Okay, back to our regular programming…..this moose rug is finished and I’ll

share a picture of it on tomorrow’s blog!

1 comment:

  1. Because of the medications I have to take, I am unable to add most supplements. The interaction can make me even sicker. Glad you have found something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete