Friday, April 25, 2014

Modern Moose

I’ve finished hooking the moose that was inspired

by the great book, “Scrappy Rugs”.

Now to get it bound and made into a pillow!

IMG_3939

It has been a fun way to use up a lot of my worms, but I

still have a lot more that need to be hooked into SOMETHING!

I’ve signed up to go to a workshop with Heather Ritchie, from

England, as my teacher….that is coming up in June….can’t

wait!!

I’m thinking, perhaps, a bit before then, I might go in

and dye up some pretty wools to take with me. 

What will I be working on? 

I have no idea….

I think I’ll just take some backing

and some ideas and draw them up when I get there.

The workshop is at Ivy Jean’s Ozark Farmstead

Looks like fun doesn’t it?!

5 comments:

  1. I love your moose and I love that you hooked in circles.
    your workshop sounds like a good one.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, I think I'm going to do a second one, perhaps stripey moose and red background.

      Delete
  2. I just love the moose! I need to come up with ideas for the workshop myself. I have nothing at the moment........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love Heather! I checked the website and didn't see anything about her class. That place looks very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice, I am Vicki and I am running the camp with Heather. I have the info on http://arkansasrughooking.blogspot.com now or you can e-mail me at rughooking(at)wildblue.net. We only have 5 spots left.

    Tammy, love the moose! I can't wait to see you at camp.

    ReplyDelete