Sunday, August 19, 2012

End of summer clean out

At the end of each season, I’ve been trying to go through my
“stuff”.  So over the next few days I’ll be offering a few rug hooking

patterns and perhaps a few books and magazines.

Today I’m selling this “Tom #1” rug hooking pattern on

linen for $66 plus $2 traveling fees.

The pattern measures 27” x 32”.

Just e-mail me, (you can find that on the side bar), if you

are interested.

This item is SOLD!

.IMG_1368

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

I bought it YEARS ago, and never got around to hooking it.

It now retails for $90.

I’ve cruised the web to find a few pictures of it hooked.

(image from Beeline-Townsend)

(via Rug Hooking Daily hooked by Kimberly Maggion)

(image from Emma Lou’s Primitives)

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment