Sunday, October 23, 2011

The past week

I’ve been really bad about blogging this past week…..

Here are a few things that have been going on, or things I’ve seen

that I’d like to share with you.

Last Saturday, we celebrated my niece, Madison’s, upcoming 13th birthday.

She loves whipped cream and my mom got her hands on this bag of whipped cream that has

a built in decorating tip…..Madison loved it!

This is a picture of my biggest win while playing Mexican Train Dominoes! If you’ve never played before you should definitely check it out!

 

Last Sunday, went to War Eagle craft show with friends. The weather was beautiful and spending a day with friends is always great!

Of course Monday-Friday there was work……..

Random things I’ve seen and wanted to share, things that make me go hmmmm…..

Are you in the 3% or the 97%

Yesterday spent the day dyeing wool with Dulcy…..sorry, no photos, but

we did dye up some hedge apple green, a pretty cherry/garnet color for an upcoming

rug that Dulcy is going to be hooking and I dyed up more greens for my redbud runner.

This morning I finished reading “Yoga Bitch”…..really enjoyed it!

Hope you’re enjoying your weekend…..hope to have more blog-able things to write

about next week.

2 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    Just stopped by to see what goodies you were sharing. Love your new blog header! What a wonderful piece of art. You always have some of the most interesting posts as well as sidebars. Now I just can't wait to see how your latest hooking project is coming along!

    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, you've got a lot packed into this post. I love following the Dadai Lama and have read some of his books and I love his philosophy.

    I listen to the first video to its full length and found it interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm glad that you got together with Dulcy to dye wool. I bet it was such fun. She's a sweet heart even though we've only met on Blogger. JB

    ReplyDelete