Saturday, May 4, 2013

Projects and Pups

It’s still been rainy and cold here, so it was a perfect

day to work on sorting out wools for my next quilting project.

We had an old wool blanket that was in bad shape, so I’m saving the

good parts of it and re-doing it as a wool quilted throw.  It

was fun digging through my wool stash and deciding what colors to

use.  Originally I was thinking of reds and browns, but then I pulled

out a few pumpkin and sage/khaki colors and I think I like those better.

Not sure exactly HOW I’m going to put this together, but it’s fun to dream

about what it could become.

IMG_2549

Another bright spot on a dreary day….our friend rescued a dog

from the C.A.R.E. shelter today!

Meet Handsome…. he is part Akita and part German Shepherd, (he’s only

16 weeks old, so I think he’s going to be a big boy) such a sweet boy.

It was hard to get a picture of Handsome, Lonnie, and Buzzbee

all at the same time….this is the best I was able to do.

IMG_2558

I think the picture below was the first one I took….yup, all sniffing each other’s

butts! That is the equivalent of a handshake for people!

IMG_2550

I’ve also been hooking a little bit…will share that with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment