Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sheep and Sunflowers

In an effort to clear out the old and make room for new

opportunities, I’m sacrificing a few of my older rugs.

 

Please e-mail me at tamboinmo@yahoo.com if you are interested.

 

This is a rug that has been hand-hooked and prodded by myself. It is called “Flint Hills

Sheep” and is from a pattern by Rustic Rugs.

 

This is a great primitive, folky rug.

The rug measures 33” x 24”.

It is finished with hand-whipped wool strips.

Price  $125 with FREE SHIPPING

IMG_5146

IMG_5147

IMG_5148

We have a sunflower that has come up “volunteer” by our bird feeder.

IMG_0789

IMG_0790

I just love the matrix design in the middle of the flower.

IMG_0791

I just love unexpected beauty!

IMG_0792

Hope you are getting to relax on this holiday weekend!

IMG_5133

IMG_0788

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl:
    Come to FL and let's get some color on those legs!!!!
    The sunflower is past gorgeous. This is "taking time to smell the flowers x 10". Beautiful.

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete