Saturday, March 9, 2013

Things I’ve been holding back

Here are a few pictures that I found on my iPhone, my new favorite

photography tool…not so much that it takes awesome photos, although,

it does do a pretty good job, I love it because it’s usually with me!

I found these little sliders on pinterest!

“Game Day Turkey, Pesto, Onion & Cheese Poppyseed Sliders”

 083

Really easy to put together if you  need to take something to a potluck….

they are good cold or hot, but best when they are hot!

Click on the pic below to go to the recipe

084

(Not something you want to eat a lot of if you are watching

your weight!!)

……………………………………………………………….

A few months ago, our neighbors came over with their

dogs, Baxter and Laney, they came over to look at our gas log.

It was a nice day, so the dogs were playing outside, when

they came inside, we noticed that Baxter’s paws were wet.

Then we went outside with the dogs and found out why!

Baxter LOVES the water!

………………………………………………………

The dogs have been a constant source of entertainment for us,

regardless of the weather being nice or not so nice, it’s always

good to get out of the house and go for a walk.

There are a few acres of land near us that we love to walk through,

it’s been sold and will soon be home to a grocery store, despite

the city hall meetings that I have attended with my neighbors to

protest it.

We’re trying to enjoy it while it’s still here.

085 

086

The hounds love it, because they are always catching

scents of rabbits or other little critters…

091092

100

This leads them into the brush, but they can only

go in as far as their leashes will allow.

101

103

The dogs got new winter coats for Christmas!

Cold weather doesn’t slow us down!

120

122

131

No comments:

Post a Comment